Beef stir fry w rice. I am definitely a lover of all food, but recipes like this beef stir fry tend to be among my favorites. No frills, nothing fancy, but this Asian Rice and Beef Stir Fry Recipe is one recipe. Stir Fry is a great last-minute option during the week since a lot of ingredients can already be found in your cupboards.
Aside from the Pho, this beef stir fry is our favorite from the menu. It's packed with sooo much flavor and texture. You'll find most of the ingredients in your local supermarket, the only thing you might need from the asian market is the wide rice noodles. You can cook Beef stir fry w rice using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef stir fry w rice
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Beef stew meat.
- Prepare 1 bunch of broccoli.
- It's 1 packages of stir fry veggies.
- It's 1/2 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- It's 1 dash of soy sauce.
Find the tastiest, easy beef stir-fry in our collection of dozens of beef stir-fry recipes. This Vietnamese beef and green bean stir-fry is served over rice for a quick meal. Remove the beef from the skillet and set aside. Beef and Mushroom Stir Fry is a quick and easy dish that will have you thinking of your mom's cooking, or your favorite Chinese restaurant's effortless rice plate lunch.
Beef stir fry w rice instructions
- Mix & Marinate beef tips in soy sauce for 30 minutes.
- Add meat to wok & add the Worcestershire sauce leaving the meat to cook for 30minutes on med-low heat.
- Add broccoli & stir fry veggies.
- Throw a few dashes of soy & mix, cook for 20-25 minutes on med heat.
- Boil rice for 20 minutes.
- Add rice to bowl & top w stir fry then add soy as u like.
I remember we used to make this dish regularly when I was working as a teenager in upstate New York at my parents' Chinese restaurant. In this quick stir-fry, thinly sliced beef and sautéed bok choy are served over light, fluffy cauliflower rice, which takes just a few minutes in the pan Location-specific nutritional information is available for viewing upon subscribing, or by logging in if you are already a subscriber. Lomo Saltado: Beef Stir-Fry, Peruvian Style. Another absolute must-try from the Marinated strips of sirloin steak stir-fry with soy sauce, chopped red onion, tomatoes, crispy French fries and the unmissable ají amarillo, served with rice on the side. An Asian-inspired meal with tender beef, crisp vegetables and brown rice - a healthier alternative to ordering take-out.