Pork with Broccoli and Rice. These rice bowls for two — studded with pork and broccoli, and slathered in a really good peanut sauce — are no exception. Not only do they come off the stove faster than I can expect the Rice bowls are filling and versatile; they're one of my go-to meals when I want to get dinner on the table fast. Adding broccoli to a rice mix results in a special side for skillet-prepared pork chops.
Add the garlic and ginger, then the dried chilli pieces, and toss for a few seconds. Five minutes before serving stir the cranberry sauce into the pork. Remove the sweet potato rice from the heat, fluff the rice and serve immediately. You can cook Pork with Broccoli and Rice using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork with Broccoli and Rice
- You need 1 of lb. Pork sliced into bite size pieces.
- It's 1 of large head Broccoli, florets only.
- It's 3 of cloves Garlic, chopped.
- It's 1 of tsp. Salt.
- You need 1 of tsp. Pepper.
- You need 2 of tbs. oil.
- It's 1 of tbs. Butter.
- It's 1 of med. Onion, diced.
- You need 2 of tbs. Beer or Wine (optional).
- Prepare 1 of cup White Rice.
- It's 2 of cups Beef broth.
- It's 1/4 of cup milk.
- You need 1/3 of cup Parmesan Cheese.
To serve, top each bowl of broccoli rice with equal portions of the pork mixture, bell pepper, carrot, cucumber and peanuts. I made this up one night when I had leftover pork roast that I had cooked in my slow cooker and frozen. This low-carb chicken casserole has a base of riced cauliflower blanketed with broccoli, chicken, Alfredo-garlic sauce, and Cheddar cheese. Serve it with roasted broccoli and scrumptious scallion rice.
Pork with Broccoli and Rice instructions
- Stir fry first 5 ingredients in 2 tbs.oil till meat is white. Remove and keep warm..
- Add butter and onion to same pan and stir fry 2 mins. Add rice. Add beer and stir till absorbed..
- Add broth, boil, then simmer until soft (about 20 mins.).
- Add milk and stir..
- Add reserved pork mixture and mix well. Top with cheese..
Push the broccoli to edges of the baking sheet and place the pork in the middle. Brush the pork with half the glaze. Pork and Broccoli Fried Rice Recipe : totikky tikky Don't miss a recipe! Please subscribe to totikky tikky Youtube Channel. Meanwhile: Place pork loin roast in slow cooker.