Beef and veggie medley. With more protein and iron than a beef burger and more omegas than salmon, this gluten- and soy-free burger packs a nutritional punch. Loaded with broccoli, rolled oats, bell peppers, and more, Gardenburger's Veggie Medley Burger is another product you're likely to find at your local market. Mediterranean Beef and Veggie WrapsRibeye Roast Rib Primal.
Cook to bloom the spices, about a minute. Transfer to a large mixing bowl; reserve the skillet. Combine the vegetables with the beef, oats, beans, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and egg. You can have Beef and veggie medley using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef and veggie medley
- Prepare 2 lb of thin cut flank beef.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper yellow green red of each.
- Prepare 1 large of italian sqash.
- Prepare 1 of white onion.
- Prepare 1 bunch of baby carrots.
- You need 5 large of mushrooms.
- It's 1/2 lb of broccoli.
- It's 2 piece of cauliflower.
- It's 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It's 1 clove of garlic.
- It's 1 pinch of black pepper.
In the same skillet, heat the remaining tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Bouillon - Beef and Veggies Soup is the perfect dish for a rainy day. This was the perfect time to show off my yellow rain boots and matching raincoat. Jumping in the puddles was the highlight of the moment.
Beef and veggie medley instructions
- Cut stake in strips brown in skillet 5 minutes.
- Add soy sauce pepper.
- Chop all veggies to bite size.
- Add to beef cook with top 25 min or to liking soft veggies cook 30 min.
It was my way of combining a vegetable lasagna with a meat lasagna. Charles thought I was trying to sneak vegetables in. This recipe could be made with different vegetables, or without beef if you prefer to keep things vegetarian. A hearty beef stew with dumplings made of refrigerated biscuits is so easy a beginning cook can make it. An old-fashioned ground beef favourite gets a new lease on life with this delicious meat loaf makeover.