Oriental Broccoli Slaw.
You can have Oriental Broccoli Slaw using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oriental Broccoli Slaw
- It's 2 packages of beef Ramen noodles.
- It's 2 packages of Broccoli slaw.
- It's 3/4 cup of canola oil or an mild flavor oil.
- It's 1/3 cup of rice wine vinegar, or may use white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of sunflower seeds.
- It's 1 cup of sliced almonds, toasted.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced green onion.
Oriental Broccoli Slaw instructions
- Place almonds in dry pan and heat on medium-high stirring until almonds start to brown. Watch carefully..they will burn quick. Set aside and let cool..
- Smash Ramen noodles in package, open and remove flavor packet and set aside. Place broken noodles in bottom of bowl.
- Pour both bags of broccoli slaw on top of noodles.
- Add, almonds, sunflower seeds, and green onions into bowl..
- In a separate bowl whisk together oil, vinegar, sugar and both beef flavored season packet from ramen..
- Pour over salad, and toss together. BEST TO LET SIT OVERNIGHT OR 24 HOURS..