You can cook Beef Stew using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Stew
- It's 1 lb of chuck roast, cut in 1" cubes.
- It's 2 T of chickpea or coconut flour.
- You need 2 T of EVOO.
- Prepare 1 quart of beef stock.
- Prepare 1 bag (16 oz) of frozen veggies, broccoli/cauliflower/carrots.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/4 c of dry red wine.
- It's 3 T of tomato paste.
Beef Stew step by step
- In large resealable plastic bag, combine beef and flour. Shake well until beef is covered..
- In large pan, heat oil. Cook beef until browned on all sides..
- Add stock, veggies, seasoning, salt, pepper and wine and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer and cook 10 min..
- Add tomato paste and cook 5 min. or until thickened..