Veggie Beef Soup. This Vegetable Beef Soup is the perfect way to use up all those summer veggies! It's perfectly hearty and filling thanks to the abundance of vegetables and the tender chunks of beef. How do you make vegetable beef soup?
All Reviews for Slow Cooker Veggie-Beef Soup with Okra. You saved Slow Cooker Veggie-Beef Soup with Okra to your Favorites. This chunky soup is loaded with tender beef stew meat, carrots, potatoes and green beans—and it sure is tasty! You can cook Veggie Beef Soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veggie Beef Soup
- You need 1 Carton of Low Sodium Vegetable Stock or Broth.
- It's 1 of Large Can Tomato Juice.
- Prepare 1 lb. of Ground Beef, cooked til no longer pink n grease drained.
- It's of Variety of Fresh or Frozen Vegetables of your choice.
- Prepare of I used: Zucchini, Tomatoes, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Broccoli,.
- You need of Carrots, Celery, and Yellow Squash.
A little steak sauce and garlic powder season the broth perfectly. What is Pressure cooker Beef Vegetable Soup? This soup recipe has ground beef in it but is also packed with many delicious vegetables making it loaded with tons of great nutrients. A hearty Vegetable Beef Soup with melt-in-your-mouth slow cooked chunks of beef, potato and vegetables simmered in a herb Vegetable Beef Soup.
Veggie Beef Soup instructions
- Rinse all the vegetables and dry. Chop vegetables into bite size chunks. Add chopped veggies to a large cooking pot. Add the vegetable stock or broth and the tomato juice..
- Bring everything to a boil. Stirring occasionally. Then lower heat to medium low and simmer til all vegetables are tender..
- Then serve immediately. Store any leftovers in freezer zip lock bags once soup is completely cooled for an easy week night meal anytime..
So many beef soups are watery and dull. I talk about points plus at Applebees and points in jello sugar free pudding and dannon. This homemade vegetable beef soup is super easy to make, so hearty and filling. Find out how to Broth: Beef or veggie broth would work great. You could always use water if you don't have any broth.