Stir fry: Beef. Reviews for: Photos of Quick Beef Stir-Fry. Beef stir fry is the perfect Chinese-restaurant-style dish that you can make at home. We love making this beef stir fry recipe instead of getting takeout!
If you want a delicious weeknight meal for the family, then this amazing beef stir fry loaded with vegetables and a homemade sauce comes together in under. This recipe for teriyaki beef stir fry is tender slices of beef sauteed with a variety of colorful vegetables, all coated in a quick and easy homemade teriyaki sauce. Remove the beef from the skillet and set aside. You can have Stir fry: Beef using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir fry: Beef
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground beef, or beef sheets (strips? Thin slices).
- Prepare 2 cups of rice, or a batch of noodles.
- You need 1 of large onion, chopped.
- It's 1 of bell pepper (capsicum), chopped (optional).
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 2 cups of frozen mixed vegetables.
- You need 2 cups of frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, peeled and chopped (optional).
- It's 2 of beef bouillon cubes (or 1 tbsp bouillon paste, powder, etc).
- You need of Soy sauce. A lot of soy sauce. To taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pepper.
- It's 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It's 1 tsp of mirin (optional, makes it sweeter).
- It's 1 tsp of red chili flakes (optional).
- You need A Few of Drops of rice vinegar. DROPLETS!.
In this ginger beef stir fry we marinate strips of beef sirloin in a honey soy marinade, then quickly fry them in a hot pan with julienned ginger, red chilis, and sliced garlic. Stir-fried beef with rich black bean sauce and noodles - who can even think of phoning the takeaway? Add the marinated beef and stir-fry for one minute, or until browned all over. This Beef Stir Fry is loaded with vegetables, tender juicy beef and healthy beef stir fry sauce.
Stir fry: Beef instructions
- Take your meat out to defrost, if frozen, well before dinner or lunch time. Don't forget!.
- In a small (deep, not shallow) bowl or cup, pour your soy sauce, chili flakes, brown sugar, rice vinegar, and mirin. Droplets of vinegar. It is Powerful. Don't add a lot. Mix this well, and don't freak out if the sugar stays solid. It's fine. Just give it a stir again before adding it and scrape all the sugar sludge out of the bowl when you use it..
- In, to be specific, a medium short handled soup pot, put your sesame oil, onions, bell peppers, garlic, mixed veggies, and broccoli. Don't be shy with the salt and pepper, because the meat and your rice or pasta will drown it out. Stir and cook until the onions are glossy and translucent, and the broccoli stems are somewhat soft..
- Crumble in your bouillon cubes (really like powder it between your fingers, you don't want lumps), and maybe add some water to help steam this before adding in your meat and soy sauce mixture, and cook until the beef is browned evenly, the sugar is melted, and the veggies coated with the soy sauce mixture..
- You can add your pasta or rice into the dish at this point and mix until coated, before plating. I recommend mixing the pasta in, but not the rice. The rice tends to absorb all the flavoring, so you might have to make a double soy sauce mix to make sure there aren't any "dry" patches. Plating the rice and then using the stir fry as a topping tends to work better..
This fast and easy Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry is a filling low carb dinner with big flavor and endless possibilities for customization. How to Cut Beef For Stir-fry. It's easy to identify the long grains of. Stir fries are my go-to for those nights when I can't deal with more than the bare minimum effort for dinner. From broccoli beef to beef with black bean sauce, these beef stir-fries are all quick and easy to Stir-frying is a quick and healthy way to get dinner on the table on a busy weeknight but delicious.