Broccoli and Rice. Broccoli rice is a healthy fiber-rich side dish when you're looking for a grain and gluten-free alternative. We're all familiar with eating broccoli florets cooked in different ways. A creamy side dish that is baked in a delicious cheese sauce.
Add the chopped broccoli and gently fold it into the rice. This Broccoli Cheddar Chicken and Rice Casserole is an easy make ahead meal that you can assemble and bake another day! Your family will love the cheesy filling and buttery. You can cook Broccoli and Rice using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Rice
- Prepare 1 pound of broccoli.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of smoked sausage beef.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Himalayan pink salt.
- It's 1 cup of instant rice.
Increase the heat to medium-high and bring the mixture to a boil. How to prep this broccoli, rice, and chicken casserole ahead of time. If you're anything like me, you like to prep meals ahead of time. Or at least prep the parts of a meal that you can.
Broccoli and Rice step by step
- Cook the broccoli in water, salt, and garlic. Remove casing from sausage and slice the sausage and add..
- Simmer 15 minutes then add the butter..
- Simmer 5 minutes then add the rice and stir in. Simmer 3 minutes cover, and remove from heat..
- Serve, after 10 minutes covered. I hope you enjoy.
This cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole is the EASIEST meal you'll make all week and is sure Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole. Casseroles are the perfect weeknight meal and we just happen to. This One-Pan Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice dish is perfect for a busy weeknight. Only one dish to clean for this satisfying and easy dinner. World's Tastiest Chicken, Brown Rice & Broccoli Meal Prep.