Beef and broccoli crock pot. Add beef broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, Sriracha, garlic, and green onions. Crock pot beef and broccoli that's better than take out!" Thanksgiving is over and I am still exhausted, what about you? It seems like I've been in the It's quick, easy, with simple ingredients.
It's not just for cooler weather though. My husband and I absolutely love this dish! We make at least once a month. You can cook Beef and broccoli crock pot using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef and broccoli crock pot
- You need 1 lb of boneless beef chuck roast sliced into strips.
- It's 1 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 3 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sauce from crock pot after being cooked.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of Cooked rice.
Thanks for a great, quick, delicious crock pot recipe! Easy Crock pot Beef and Broccoli Recipe. This is the best beef and broccoli crock pot recipe! It truly can work for everyone and that is what makes this recipe so great.
Beef and broccoli crock pot step by step
- Place beef in crock pot. In a small bowl combine broth, soy sauce, sugar, oil and garlic. Pour over the beef. Cook on low 6-8 hours..
- In a cup combine cornstarch and cooked sauce and stir until smooth. Add to crock pot. Stir well to combine. Add broccoli to crock pot and stir to combine..
- Cover and cook 30 mins more on high. The sauce will boil and thicken. Serve over rice..
You can also try using frozen broccoli but our family prefers fresh broccoli. This homemade crock-pot beef and broccoli will satisfy that craving for you faster than you think! While most slow cooker recipes take longer to Serve the delicious beef and broccoli on a bed of white rice (I like using Minute Rice because it cooks quickly). Make sure to scoop out the extra juices. It's so easy to make a crock pot beef and broccoli in your slow cooker.