Crockpot Beef and Broccoli.
You can cook Crockpot Beef and Broccoli using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Beef and Broccoli
- It's 2 lb of boneless beef sirloin steak or london broil, sliced into thin strips.
- It's 1 can of beef consumme.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- It's 2/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of honey.
- It's 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ginger, optional.
- It's 1 bag of frozen broccoli.
- You need 1/2 cup of kikkoman sweet soy glaze *note* soy glaze is a syrupy textured mix of soy sauce, corn syrup, sugar, salt, msg, vinegar, and some preservatives*.
Crockpot Beef and Broccoli step by step
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray, add sliced beef. *tip* to make slicing easier, freeze beef for about one hour prior to slicing.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients except for broccoli. mix well and pour over beef.
- Cook on low about 4 hours or until beef is cooked through..
- Cook broccoli and add to crockpot. stir to combine. cover and cook additional 30 minutes.
- When all cooked, strain sauce into pan and slowly add 2 tbsps cornstarch. whisk until boiling to thicken. pour over food in crockpot and stir to combine well..
- Serve over rice of your choice, or egg noodles if you like. enjoy!.