Beef Broccoli. Crisp-tender broccoli and tender steak, all decked out in a savory sauce. Substituting chicken for the beef works great too. All Reviews for Restaurant Style Beef and Broccoli.
The beef is tender and flavorful, while the broccoli is nice and crisp. It is the same version that I have been making for my family as far There are two processes in making this beef with broccoli version. Beef and Broccoli was one of the most popular dishes in our family's Chinese takeout restaurant. You can have Beef Broccoli using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Broccoli
- You need 1.2 lbs of raw steak, cut into strips, trimmed.
- It's 1/2 cup of white or yellow onions, diced.
- It's 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need of fresh ginger, grated (optional).
- You need 1 cup of low sodium chicken or beef broth, warmed.
- It's 1/2 cup of low sodium soy sauce or tamari.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of sesame oil.
- You need 1/4-1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 2-3 TBSP of cornstarch, to thicken.
- You need 3-4 cup of fresh broccoli, steamed.
- Prepare of white rice, prepared.
Get our restaurant secrets in this authentic beef and broccoli recipe. Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions and serve over rice. This delicious Chinese Beef and Broccoli recipe comes together in just minutes. But it was a quick and easy dinner that I easily.
Beef Broccoli instructions
- Add steak, onions, garlic and fresh ginger into the slow cooker..
- In a medium size bowl, stir together broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes until brown sugar has dissolved..
- Pour mixture into a slow cooker and stir..
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until steak is tender to your liking..
- Stir in cornstarch to thicken the sauce..
- Taste and adjust seasonings if desired..
- To serve, place rice on a plate and top with beef and broccoli. Garnish with red pepper flakes and sesame seeds..
TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE - This beef with broccoli is perfect for when you're craving Chinese food but don't want to go out. Beef and broccoli is one of the easiest Chinese takeout recipes that you can make at home, and it's Fortunately for Beef and Broccoli, the ingredients are pretty standard except for the rice cooking wine. This classic Chinese beef and broccoli recipe is quick and easy to make homemade, and tastes even better than the restaurant version! You can make this Chinese takeout favorite at home in your pressure cooker in This easy Pressure Cooker Beef and Broccoli recipe is one of my favorites to recommend to people. Thin slices of marinated meat stir-fry with fresh broccoli florets and red bell peppers.