Beef and Broccoli. Beef and broccoli is a classic Chinese-American dish that I am particularly obsessed with. But I wouldn't call my recipe traditional. The sauce calls for garlic, broth, soy sauce, lime juice, and.
Crisp-tender broccoli and tender steak, all decked out in a savory sauce. Broccoli Beef - Best homemade recipe featuring tender beef in a brown sauce. You'll never need to The rich brown sauce with tender beef and healthy broccoli has captured the hearts and palate of. You can cook Beef and Broccoli using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef and Broccoli
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of corn starch.
- It's 1/2 cup of water plus.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of water.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic.
- It's 1 pound of boneless round steak cut into 3 inch pieces or lean ground beef.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- It's 4 cups of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- It's 1/3 cup of reduced soy sauce.
- It's 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- It's 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need of Hot cooked rice.
Beef and Broccoli was one of the most popular dishes in our family's Chinese takeout restaurant. Get our restaurant secrets in this authentic beef and broccoli recipe. The beef is tender and flavorful, while the broccoli is nice and crisp. It is the same version that I There are two processes in making this beef with broccoli version.
Beef and Broccoli step by step
- Combine 2 tablespoons cornstarch, 2 tablespoons of water and garlic powder until smooth..
- Add beef and toss.
- Stir fry beef in 1 tablespoon oil.
- Stir fry broccoli and onion in remaining oil 4-5 minutes.
- Return beef to pan..
- Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and remaining cornstarch and water until smooth; add to the pan..
- Cook and stir for two minutes..
- Serve over rice..
It involves marinating and stir frying. Thin slices of marinated meat stir-fry with fresh broccoli florets and red bell peppers. The ingredients simmer in a delicious savory sauce for an easy one-pot. I love making this delicious and easy stir-fry recipe, and my family often requests it for. This classic Chinese beef and broccoli recipe is quick and easy to make homemade, and tastes even better than the restaurant version!