stir-fry beef with broccoli and carrots. Broccoli & Carrot With Fry Up Vegetarian Recipe Mix cornstarch and cold water; stir into vegetable mixture. Broccoli and carrots are stir-fried in peanut oil in this quick and easy Chinese stir-fry dish that is great by itself or served with meat.
And just like the classic Chinese-American dish, this recipe works great as leftovers when reheated in a microwave or over the stove. If you want to freshen it up, just chop up and throw in whatever vegetables you have. This authentic Chinese beef and broccoli stir-fry recipe is popular with Westerners and Chinese alike where it is eaten for its health benefits. You can have stir-fry beef with broccoli and carrots using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of stir-fry beef with broccoli and carrots
- Prepare 500 grams of beef cut into strips.
- You need 1 bunch of broccoli.
- It's 1 medium of sized carrot.
- It's 5 clove of garlic finely chopped.
- You need 1 medium of sized onion finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of oyster sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It's 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It's 1 of salt and water for broccoli.
Beef and Broccoli was one of the most popular dishes in our family's Chinese takeout restaurant. Get our restaurant secrets in this easy-to-follow recipe. Cook the sauce & stir-fry everything together. This simple method yields tender beef, still crisp, healthy broccoli, and a rich sauce, combined into a.
stir-fry beef with broccoli and carrots step by step
- in a bowl combine oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar, ground black pepper, water. use half of the mixture to marinate the beef strips for 1hr, set aside the other half..
- cook the broccoli in boiling water for 1 minute and then transfer the broccoli in ice cold water to keep it fresh.
- in frying pan or wok, saute garlic, onion, and marinated beef, stir-fry for 15mins..
- pour the other half of the mixture and stir well. simmer for 15mins..
- add the carrots and stir well, simmer for another 5mins..
- add broccoli and stir gently, simmer for 1min. add more salt and pepper according to taste..
- serve over hot rice..
Add the beef, marinade liquid and garlic. Be careful not to burn the garlic Keep it Healthy: You can replace the broccoli with green beans, snow or snap peas, a combination of vegetables such as onions, bell peppers and carrots. Beef and broccoli stir fry is a popular Asian recipe. Instead of serving it with white rice, I make broccoli rice! Heat a wok until smoking, pour in the oil then add beef.