Thai Green Broccoli Beef.
You can have Thai Green Broccoli Beef using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Green Broccoli Beef
- You need 1/4 of broccoli.
- You need 50 grams of of green beans.
- Prepare 400 grams of of diced beef.
- Prepare 1 can of or jar of thai green curry cooking sauce.
- Prepare 1 small of amount of vegetable cooking oil.
Thai Green Broccoli Beef instructions
- Boil a half pint of water..
- Chop broccoli and green beans..
- Add veg and water to a microwave safe container..
- Add beef to wok and lightly coat with oil then place on a high heat hob..
- Place veg into a microwave for 3 to 6 minutes..
- Stir beef for 5 to 10 minutes until all has browned..
- Drain of the juices from the beef and vegtables..
- Clean wok then add beef, vegetables and cooking sauce..
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Add to plates and enjoy!.