Beef with broccoli. Beef and broccoli is a classic Chinese-American dish that I am particularly obsessed with. But I wouldn't call my recipe traditional. The sauce calls for garlic, broth, soy sauce, lime juice, and.
All Reviews for Restaurant Style Beef and Broccoli. I actually have never made this recipe with beef but I have made it several times with tofu broccoli carrots onion and red bell pepper. Crisp-tender broccoli and tender steak, all decked out in a savory sauce. You can have Beef with broccoli using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef with broccoli
- Prepare 500 grams of beef.
- Prepare 1 head of broccoli.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It's pinch of pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
This beef with broccoli is perfect for when you're craving Chinese food but don't want to go out. Beef and Broccoli was one of the most popular dishes in our family's Chinese takeout restaurant. Get our restaurant secrets in this authentic beef and broccoli recipe. Cook over high heat until it starts to thicken.
Beef with broccoli step by step
- Marinate beef in soy sauce and pepper for a few hours.
- Sauté garlic and onion in heated cooking oil..
- Add marinated beef. Cook until meat is tender. Put a dash of salt, pepper, and mixed herbs..
- Add broccoli. Do not overcook. Salt or soy sauce to taste..
Add the beef and broccoli back into the skillet and toss to coat. Broccoli Beef - Best homemade recipe featuring tender beef in a brown sauce. You'll never need to The rich brown sauce with tender beef and healthy broccoli has captured the hearts and palate of. Here's a tasty, easy and healthy beef and broccoli recipe you'll be sure to love. And throw the beef broccoli mixture right on top.