Beef and Broccoli w/Rice Pilef.
You can have Beef and Broccoli w/Rice Pilef using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef and Broccoli w/Rice Pilef
- Prepare 2 bunch of Broccoli cut in halves.
- Prepare 1 lb of strogenoff beef.
- It's 1 of onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Hosien sauce (2 jars).
- You need 2 tsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 box of rice pilef.
Beef and Broccoli w/Rice Pilef step by step
- Boil broccoli until half way done then set aside..
- Sautee beef in olive oil. Keep meat in juice don't drain juice off of meat..
- Add broccoli to meat, then add hoisen sauce then add flour while meat is cooking to thicken sauce..
- Let simmer on low for 10 minutes..
- Begin to cook rice pilef while the meat is simmering on low..
- When meat is done take off fire let stand for 5 minutes, then serve over rice pilef..