Easy Beef and Broccoli (With Carrots). But rather than feel the greasy guilt often associated with the heavily salted and oil-drenched restaurant versions of those dishes, I decided a fast and fresh version of beef and broccoli was a must! This recipe for beef and broccoli stir fry is a classic dish of beef sauteed with fresh broccoli florets and coated in a savory sauce. I clipped this recipe from Taste of Home magazine several years ago and have found it to be the best-tasting easy beef and broccoli stir-fry.
We've curated a bunch of recipes & tips to make cooking easier for you during this time! I tried it with beef and also with chicken. I actually have never made this recipe with beef but I have made it several times with tofu broccoli carrots onion and red bell pepper. You can have Easy Beef and Broccoli (With Carrots) using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Beef and Broccoli (With Carrots)
- You need of Coating.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Water.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It's of Main Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 lb of Beef Round Steak / Strips.
- It's 4 cup of Broccoli.
- Prepare 1 small of Onion.
- Prepare 2 each of Carrots.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Corn Starch.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
And yes, it really is the EASIEST beef and broccoli I have ever made! Hello everyone i have again another menu and i hope you will like it.if you have any suggestions please just comment down below. This Easy Beef with Broccoli uses ingredients that you can easily find in your local supermarket. Don't forget that we also use the broccoli stem here, so do not throw them away.
Easy Beef and Broccoli (With Carrots) step by step
- Coating: In a bowl, combine cornstarch, water, and garlic powder. Mix until smooth. Toss beef in this mixture..
- Sauce: In a bowl, combine soy, brown sugar, ground ginger, corn starch, and water. Mix until smooth..
- In a large skillet or wok over medium high heat, stir-fry beef in 1 tablespoon oil until beef is browned. Remove and keep warm..
- Stir-fry brocolli, carrots, and onion in the remaining oil. Add the beef and sauce..
- Cook about 3 minutes, continously stirring to ensure even cooking..
- Serve over rice..
The nutrients of this vegetable is not only limited in the florets; this means that broccoli stems are nutritious too so it is. Thin slices of marinated meat stir-fry with fresh broccoli florets and red bell peppers. Preparing a classic beef and broccoli stir-fry is a sure-fire way to enjoy eating your vegetables. At least that was my parent's tactic! Broccoli Beef - Best homemade recipe featuring tender beef in a brown sauce.