Beef and Broccoli. Beef and broccoli is a classic Chinese-American dish that I am particularly obsessed with. But I wouldn't call my recipe traditional. The sauce calls for garlic, broth, soy sauce, lime juice, and.
Crisp-tender broccoli and tender steak, all decked out in a savory sauce. Broccoli Beef - Best homemade recipe featuring tender beef in a brown sauce. You'll never need to The rich brown sauce with tender beef and healthy broccoli has captured the hearts and palate of. You can have Beef and Broccoli using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef and Broccoli
- It's of Beef.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of Top Blade Steak.
- It's 1 tbsp of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground Ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Broccoli.
- You need 2 cup of Broccoli.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper.
Beef and Broccoli was one of the most popular dishes in our family's Chinese takeout restaurant. Get our restaurant secrets in this authentic beef and broccoli recipe. The beef is tender and flavorful, while the broccoli is nice and crisp. It is the same version that I There are two processes in making this beef with broccoli version.
Beef and Broccoli instructions
- Mix soy sauce with crushed red pepper, ginger, cumin, and garlic in a large bowl..
- Add steak to bowl and set aside to marinade..
- Toss broccoli in vegetable oil with salt and pepper. Add a splash of water and place on stove on high heat..
- Cook broccoli with lid on pot while regularly stirring. Do not allow broccoli to burn. If all the water evaporates, add a bit more. Do this until the broccoli starts getting soft. Do not overcook..
- Add steak and marinade to broccoli. Continue to cook in the same fashion. Keep the lid on the pan, stir regularly, and add water is no more is left..
- Cook until broccoli is fully done. Verify the steak is also done. Thin top blade steak should not take long to cook and should be done by the time the broccoli is done..
It involves marinating and stir frying. Thin slices of marinated meat stir-fry with fresh broccoli florets and red bell peppers. The ingredients simmer in a delicious savory sauce for an easy one-pot. I love making this delicious and easy stir-fry recipe, and my family often requests it for. This classic Chinese beef and broccoli recipe is quick and easy to make homemade, and tastes even better than the restaurant version!