Beef And Broccoli.
You can have Beef And Broccoli using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef And Broccoli
- It's 2 packages of Stir fry beef or flank steak.
- It's 3 cup of White rice.
- It's 1/2 cup of Soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Corn starch.
- You need 2 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic mince.
- You need 1/4 cup of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It's 1 packages of Broccoli florets.
- You need 1/4 cup of Beef broth.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
Beef And Broccoli step by step
- In a bowl add garlic brown sugar soy sauce cornstarch and mix well.pour half and mix on the beef and let rest.in your pan with olive oil add broccoli and cook for a minute.remove the broccoli and allow to rest.add hour beef to the pan evenly and cook on both side for 3 minutes to it Browns and remove.in the same pan add the rest of the sauce with the oyster sauce ,broth and cook untill it thickens.once thick add the beef and broccoli and simmer for about ten minutes.watch it so it won't stick or burn and enjoy..