Easy Beef and Broccoli.
You can cook Easy Beef and Broccoli using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Beef and Broccoli
- It's 2 cups of trimmed broccoli.
- It's 1 cup of thin sliced beef.
- It's 1 tablespoon of minced shallot.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped scallion.
- You need 1 cup of beef broth.
- It's 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- It's 4 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce.
- It's 4 tablespoons of dry sherry.
- You need 1/2 cup of sesame oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
Easy Beef and Broccoli step by step
- Sauté beef with sesame oil, on high for 2-3 minutes (depending on thickness of beef).
- Add scallions, shallots and broccoli, sauté for another minute.
- Whisk all remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl until uniform and add to wok. Sauté, turning frequently until sauce is thickened.
- Serve with rice.