Beef and Broccoli Quiche.
You can have Beef and Broccoli Quiche using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef and Broccoli Quiche
- You need 1-1/2 cups of seasoned panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef, you can use meat of your choice.
- It's 2 tablespoons of coconut amino.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 pound of broccoli.
- Prepare 6 of large eggs.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- You need 3 cups of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- It's 13-1/2 ounce of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of crumbled feta cheese.
- It's 2 teaspoons of Hungarian Paprika, ground.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic you can use more or less.
- It's 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
Beef and Broccoli Quiche instructions
- Heat 10 inch cast Iron skillet, and coat it with just a bit of vegetable oil on a paper towel, remove from heat.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Cover the bottom of a 10 inch cast Iron skillet with the panko breadcrumbs..
- Brown the beef and add salt, onion, coconut amino, and broccoli.
- Simmer covered for 7 minutes after browning.
- Add all the rest of the spices, and butter. Cover and let simmer 10 minutes. pour the mixture on top of the panko breadcrumbs..
- Shred the cheese and pour all the feta and 1 cup of cheddar on top of the beef and broccoli mixture..
- Mix the rest of the cheese, with coconut milk, and eggs. mix well..
- Pour over the top of quiche in the skillet. Put into oven for 40-50 minutes. When firm in the middle its done. take out of oven let rest 15 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.