Super Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry. Thanks a million for this easy and super delicious recipe! This dish is actually my go-to recipe when I'm craving for a Chinese food. It's easy to make and very delicious.
It's your favorite take-out dish, but made exactly to your liking. Pour the water into the skillet and immediately. Stir-fries are easy to prepare and by doing it yourself, you can make them much healthier than take-out. You can cook Super Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of cornstarch, divided.
- You need 2 tablespoons of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red chili paste or flakes.
- Prepare 1 lb of rib eye, sliced into strips.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of dark sesame oil, divided.
- It's 4 cups of lightly steamed broccoli florets.
- You need 1/2 of onion cut into wedges.
- Prepare 4-5 of scallions, sliced.
- It's 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1/2 cup of canned bamboo shoots, drained.
- You need 1/3 cup of soy sauce, reduce sodium.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- It's 1 tablespoon of peeled minced ginger, or 1 teaspoon ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of toasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare of cooked white rice.
This beef and broccoli stir fry uses lean sirloin steak, lower sodium soy sauce and beef broth along with fresh chopped broccoli and the kick of small amount of hot chili sauce. Easy Paleo Keto Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe - No one will know this is a paleo keto beef and broccoli recipe! This flavorful, easy beef and broccoli stir fry tastes like it came from a Chinese restaurant. This tasty family-friendly beef and broccoli stir-fry recipe is a great addition to a healthy diet. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) This beef and broccoli stir-fry recipe is so quick-and-easy to prepare, and so low in calories, it will.
Super Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry instructions
- Mix 2 tablespoons cornstarch, 2 tablespoons water, garlic powder and chili paste until smooth and toss in sliced beef until coated.
- In a large skillet or wok, stir fry beef in a tablespoon of sesame oil on med high heat until desired doneness is nearly achieved, remove from skillet set aside.
- In the same skillet heat remaining sesame oil and stir fry onion and broccoli for 4-5 minutes, add garlic and bamboo shoots stir fry a minute longer.
- Add beef to skillet and warm through.
- In a bowl combine 1 tablespoon cornstarch, beef broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, scallions and toasted sesame seeds until combined. **reserve a little but of scallion and sesame seeds for garnish.
- Add mixture to skillet and stir until bubbly and thickened.
- Add more chili paste or flakes at the end to taste. Served over rice, garnish with a little scallion and sesame seeds.
This Chinese broccoli beef stir fried with healthy broccoli for paleo beef and broccoli. It's also the perfect easy Asian recipe if you're looking to cook a dinner with an Asian theme. Stir frying is quick, easy, and extremely versatile. Once you know the basics behind putting together a great stir-fry, you can easily introduce new ingredients, make a variety of sauces, or try traditional stir-fry recipes like Kung Pao Chicken or Beef with Broccoli. Beef Broccoli Stir-Fry Recipe photo by Taste of Home.