Easy crockpot beef and broccoli. This easy beef & broccoli is so much better than takeout. Serve it over white or brown rice, with plenty of Sriracha! Pour into slow cooker and toss with the beef until combined.
The meat is tender and the sauce is super flavorful. Plus it's less expensive and healthier than Denay DeGuzman wrote: This savory beef and broccoli recipe is so darn delicious!!! I love that it's an easy crockpot recipe. You can cook Easy crockpot beef and broccoli using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy crockpot beef and broccoli
- You need 2 1/2 c of Beef broth.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 3/4 c of low sodium soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 c of brown sugar.
- It's 2 Tbs of sesame oil (pricey but 1 bottle makes this over and over).
- Prepare 2-3 lb of lean stew meat.
- Prepare 4 Tbs of corn starch.
- You need 1 bag of frozen broccoli.
- You need of White rice.
A super simple and delicious Beef and Broccoli recipe. This is so easy to make, simply chuck all the ingredients into the slow cooker or crockpot and leave. This surprisingly quick crock-pot beef and broccoli recipe will have you eating your favorite Chinese takeout food in no time! This homemade crock-pot beef and broccoli will satisfy that craving for you faster than you think!
Easy crockpot beef and broccoli instructions
- In crockpot whisk together broth, garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar, and sesame oil..
- Add stew meat, cook on low for 4-6 hours. (6-8 if, like me, you're putting the meat in frozen).
- Mix corn starch with 1 c liquid from crock pot. Stir mixture into beef..
- Add frozen broccoli on top. Cook another 30 minutes..
- Serve over prepared white rice. (Or low mein noodles).
Beef and Broccoli Crock Pot Recipe is a great meal that is tasty and easy. If you love beef and broccoli take out, this recipe is a must try. You will save a ton of money and it is so simple to make. The beef has the best flavor and the broccoli is amazing. Crock pot beef and broccoli that's better than take out!" Thanksgiving is over and I am still exhausted, what about you?