Beef and Broccoli. Beef and broccoli is a classic Chinese-American dish that I am particularly obsessed with. But I wouldn't call my recipe traditional. The sauce calls for garlic, broth, soy sauce, lime juice, and.
Crisp-tender broccoli and tender steak, all decked out in a savory sauce. Broccoli Beef - Best homemade recipe featuring tender beef in a brown sauce. You'll never need to The rich brown sauce with tender beef and healthy broccoli has captured the hearts and palate of. You can cook Beef and Broccoli using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef and Broccoli
- It's 1 lb of thinly cut steak, cut into bite sized pieces.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need To taste of salt and pepper.
- It's 1-2 TBS of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/3 C of soy sauce (I use low sodium).
- You need 1/4 C of brown sugar.
- You need 2 TBS of honey.
- Prepare 1 C of beef broth.
- You need of Approx 4 C broccoli florets.
- Prepare of Approx 1 C thinly sliced carrots (optional).
- You need 2 TBS of cornstarch.
- It's 2 TBS of water.
Beef and Broccoli was one of the most popular dishes in our family's Chinese takeout restaurant. Get our restaurant secrets in this authentic beef and broccoli recipe. The beef is tender and flavorful, while the broccoli is nice and crisp. It is the same version that I There are two processes in making this beef with broccoli version.
Beef and Broccoli step by step
- Season steak with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. In a large oiled skillet, cook steak all the way through and remove from pan..
- To the pan, add sesame oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, and beef broth. Stir to combine..
- Add broccoli and carrots to pan..
- In a separate bowl, mix together the corn starch and water. Add to pan. Bring to boil to thicken sauce. Stir frequently..
- Add the steak back to the pan and heat through until vegetables are your desired consistency. (We still like just a little bite).
- Serve over rice or eat straight out of the skillet. Yumo..
It involves marinating and stir frying. Thin slices of marinated meat stir-fry with fresh broccoli florets and red bell peppers. The ingredients simmer in a delicious savory sauce for an easy one-pot. I love making this delicious and easy stir-fry recipe, and my family often requests it for. This classic Chinese beef and broccoli recipe is quick and easy to make homemade, and tastes even better than the restaurant version!