Sason and Hibachi Shish Kabob with Pasta.
You can cook Sason and Hibachi Shish Kabob with Pasta using 11 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sason and Hibachi Shish Kabob with Pasta
- Prepare 1 bag of choice of vegetables.
- It's of Drizzle teriyaki sauce.
- It's of Drizzle teriyaki marinade sauce.
- It's of Add a pinch or two of fresh garlic.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Adobo seasoning.
- It's of Sprinkle lemon pepper seasoning.
- Prepare of Sprinkle garlic seasoning.
- You need of Sprinkle herbs (as much or as little of whichever herbs).
- You need of choice of meat.
- It's of Choice of pasta.
- You need of Oil of choice.
Sason and Hibachi Shish Kabob with Pasta instructions
- Cook vegetables in pan on medium.
- Add sauces to vegetables.
- Add in fresh garlic.
- Add seasoning and herbs.
- Mix all together until the vegetables are fully cooked.
- Cook meat of choice in a pan on medium.
- Add sauces to meat.
- Add fresh garlic to meat.
- Cook fully until meat is fully cooked on both sides.
- Boil a pot of water.
- After water comes to a boil put in pasta and bring reduce temperature to medium.
- Once pasta is soft strain it in a strainer and rinse it.
- Put pasta back in pot and mix in oil.
- Mix lemon pepper seasoning and herbs into pasta until fully cooked.
- Cut meat into chunks.
- Take vegetables and meat and put on a skewer.
- Serve meal.