Beef w/ Broccoli. The beef is tender and flavorful, while the broccoli is nice and crisp. It is the same version that I There are two processes in making this beef with broccoli version. It involves marinating and stir frying.
Broccoli Beef - Best homemade recipe featuring tender beef in a brown sauce. But it was a quick and easy dinner that I easily. This beef with broccoli is perfect for when you're craving Chinese food but don't want to go out. You can cook Beef w/ Broccoli using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef w/ Broccoli
- Prepare slices of Beef steak.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- It's of Cooking wine.
- It's of Sesame oil.
- You need of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Corn Starch.
- It's of Broccoli.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Ginger.
This is a simple easy way to produce near-restaurant quality beef and broccoli. It is a little bland though--so be sure to add plenty of salt pepper. Cook over high heat until it starts to thicken. Add the beef and broccoli back into the skillet and toss to coat.
Beef w/ Broccoli instructions
- In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce and cooking wine. These two should be in the same proportion. The amount should be enough to marinate the beef steak.
- Add a tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Add a tablespoon of oyster sauce to the mixture.
- Add a tablespoon of brown sugar then a tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Stir the mixture until corn starch and sugar are dissolved..
- Heat pan with cooking oil and saute the garlic cut into small pieces. Small cuts if ginger is then added..
- Add the broccoli and stir fry. Set aside the sauteed garlic, ginger and broccoli.
- Heat oil into the pan and cook the beef steak without the marinade. Cook until meat turns brown..
- Add the marinade and continue to cook in medium heat until meat ia tender. Add water if needed..
- Add the broccoli with the sauteed garlic and ginger. Continue to cook and let it simmer..
- Ready to serve once beef is tender..
This succulent beef and tender broccoli, smothered in a flavorful sauce is better than a restaurant! Learn how to make Beef and broccoli stir-fry & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Cooking the broccoli in the pan after browning the beef coats it with the flavorful caramelized bits. Here's a tasty, easy and healthy beef and broccoli recipe you'll be sure to love. This easy beef & broccoli is so much better than takeout.