Broccoli and Beef 2. A wonderful dish to make at home and it tastes like take-out. Beef strips are quickly marinated and then sauteed with broccoli and mushrooms in a rich sauce. The beef is tender and flavorful, while the broccoli is nice and crisp.
This makes the meat tender and you will also have. I clipped this recipe from Taste of Home magazine several years ago and have found it to be the best-tasting easy beef and broccoli stir-fry. It is credited to Ruth Stahl. You can have Broccoli and Beef 2 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Beef 2
- You need 1 pound of course ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of broccoli florets.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground mustard powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
I often use charcoal chuck steak, which is very tender and lean. I also like that it doesn't call for any unusual ingredients. Broccoli Beef - Best homemade recipe featuring tender beef in a brown sauce. The rich brown sauce with tender beef and healthy broccoli has captured the hearts and palate of many people.
Broccoli and Beef 2 step by step
- Get the ground beef mix in the mustard powder, black pepper, and salt. Steam the broccoli for 6 minutes..
- Form into 4 patties heat a pan and sear on one side 5 minutes..
- Turn and add the broccoli. Season with a bit of salt..
- Cover and cook 11-12 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes covered. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
This recipe is from my Easy Chinese Recipes cookbook, the best selling and top rated Chinese cookery. Remove from the pan and set aside. Add the remaining teaspoon of olive oil to the pan, then add the noodles and the. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the stir fry sauce. A new take on the ubiquitous beef with broccoli dish.