Jessy's Teriyaki Sauce & Marinade.
You can cook Jessy's Teriyaki Sauce & Marinade using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jessy's Teriyaki Sauce & Marinade
- Prepare 4 oz of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 oz of beef broth.
- It's 1/2 oz of fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- You need of fresh grated ginger.
- Prepare dash of ground cardamom.
- You need of roasted sesame seed oil.
- It's of fresh crushed garlic.
- It's dash of mirin (optional).
Jessy's Teriyaki Sauce & Marinade instructions
- Blend all ingredients in a bowl, blend well. Refrigerate minimum 1 hour (ideally overnight) to let flavours meld..
- Taste and rectify seasoning. If too salty, add more lemon juice. For more depth, add broth..
- Use as desired. Can be thickened with cornstarch to make a wonderful glaze for asian beef dishes..
- *NOTE* Keep in mind that "commmon" brands of soy sauce (ie VH) are extremely salty, and not a good choice for this recipie. My favorite brand to use is Kikkoman's..