Teriyaki Glaze/ Marinade and Finishing Sauce.
You can cook Teriyaki Glaze/ Marinade and Finishing Sauce using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Glaze/ Marinade and Finishing Sauce
- It's 1/4 cup of tamari sauce, any soy sauce can be used.
- You need 2 tbsp of light brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mirin.
- You need 5 tbsp of seasned rice vinegar.
- It's 1 tbsp of chili sauce with garlic.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of peanut or canola oil.
- Prepare 2 of cloves garlic.
- Prepare 2 of green onions.
Teriyaki Glaze/ Marinade and Finishing Sauce step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender until well blended.
- This flavorful sauce makes a great marinade for meats and seafood before cooking. It's equally good as a brush on glaze for vegetables and any grilled meat or fish or shellfish. It's a perfect finishing sauce for the sous vide style of cooking by providing a nice glaze for a final browning of meats..
- This keeps covered, refrigerated up to 10 days..