Pork Wrap Bacon Kabobs.
You can cook Pork Wrap Bacon Kabobs using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork Wrap Bacon Kabobs
- Prepare 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It's 1 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 4 medium of red/yellow sween peppers.
- It's 1 large of onion.
- You need 3 slice of pork chop.
- You need 1 packages of bacon/turkey bacon for less fat.
Pork Wrap Bacon Kabobs instructions
- preheat oven 400°F.
- cut onions and peppers.
- cut pork in cubes.
- cut bacon in 4 sections.
- wrap cut bacon to cube pork then add peppers and onions in between filling the cobobs sticks.
- mix soy sauce, lemon juice, pepper, brown sugar in a bowl.
- after cobobs are ready-made brush the mixed sauce over cobobs and place in oven for 30-35 minutes..
- turn the cobobs back and forth while adding more sauce jb between.
- once pork and bacon turns nice brown and crisp then its ready to serve over white rice or baked potatoes.