Baked potato croquettes with pumkin/carrot/tomato soup. Piping hot mashed potato mixed with juicy meat wrapped around a crispy panko shell, no deep frying required! Piping hot mashed potato with meat encased in a crunchy golden panko shell, Japanese Baked Croquette (Korokke) is simply irresistible. The Best Pumpkin Carrot Potato Recipes on Yummly
I mash the potatoes a little bit with fork as well, cut the sour cream down a bit, save about half of the cheese and all of the crumbled. Made without stock or onion, it is great for those with food intolerances whilst also being gluten free, vegan This carrot soup with ginger and turmeric is a great dinner for those dreary winter days. Carrot and potatoes go together surprisingly well. You can cook Baked potato croquettes with pumkin/carrot/tomato soup using 21 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked potato croquettes with pumkin/carrot/tomato soup
- Prepare 1 kg of irish potatoes.
- It's 1 table spoon of butter.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- It's 1/2 tablespoon of tumeric.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- It's of I bunch dhania.
- It's of Pumkin/carrot/tomato soup.
- You need 2 cups of pumkin puree.
- You need 1 cup of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated carrots.
- It's 1 of large onion.
- It's 100 gms of chicken pieces.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ginger/ garlic paste.
- It's 1 of knorr chicken cube.
- Prepare of I teaspoon tumeric.
- It's 1/2 tablespoon of tomato paate.
- It's 1 cup of milk/cream.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It's 1 teaspoon of rosemery leaves.
Saute onions& garlic in margarine until tender. Add chicken broth, carrots, potatoes, Italian seasoning and bay leaf. My Baked Cheesy Potato Croquettes are an easy bite-sized snack or side dish. Mashed potato, stuffed with cheese, coated with breadcrumbs and I like to bake these croquettes because it means you can cook more of them at once, and also prevents that splattery mess you can get with frying foods.
Baked potato croquettes with pumkin/carrot/tomato soup instructions
- Peel, wash and boil the potatoes. Then drain the excess water after boiling.
- Fry the onions till well cooked.
- Add in the butter, salt and tumeric.
- Add in the dhania.
- Add in the potatoes bit by bit as you stir.
- Stir till well mixed then mash.
- Let them cool the roll into desired shapes and arrange on a greased oven tray.
- Apply melted butter on top.
- Bake until browned and crispy.
- For the soup. Prepare the ingredients.
- In a pan fry the chicken pieces in a little oil till well browned and set them aside.
- Fry the onions.
- Add in the tomato puree and ginger/garlic paste. Stir, cover and let it simmer.
- Add in the tomato paste, salt, tumeric, chicken cube and rosemery.
- Add in the grated carrots and browned chicken.
- Add in the pumkin puree bit by bit while stirring.
- Add in the milk and keep stirring till a desired consitency is achieved.
- Cover and allow it to simmer for a few mins.
The Potatoes in the Tomato Potato Soup. I think potatoes are the ultimate healthy comfort food. Carrot - adds a lovely sweet contrast with the acidity of the tomatoes. Garlic - when sauteed for a couple of minutes, it releases its pleasant mild pungent aroma. Spiced Pumpkin, Carrot & Sweet Potato Soup.