You can cook Ratatouille Soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ratatouille Soup
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 500-600 g of ratatouille.
- You need 1 of potato, diced.
- It's 1 of carrot, diced.
- You need 1 litre of vegetable stock. I used “Marigold” powder coz had no homemade.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It's of Ground black pepper.
- You need of Coriander or parsley, chopped.
Ratatouille Soup instructions
- Heat the olive oil in a stock pot or large saucepan and add the ratatouille, heating gently and stirring a little to avoid sticking. After about 5 minutes add all the other ingredients, stir thoroughly and bring to the boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 25 minutes, or until all the vegetables are soft and cooked..
- Transfer to a blender and whizz to the desired consistency. We like it left a little chunky. Taste and season as necessary. Only a little may be needed, depending on how well the ratatouille has already been seasoned..
- Sprinkle on coriander or parsley and serve piping hot with fresh granary bread or crusty roll..