Gazpacho Tomato soup.
You can cook Gazpacho Tomato soup using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gazpacho Tomato soup
- It's For of stock-.
- You need 1 of chopped cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare Other of ingredients-.
- You need 2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- It's as required of Tomato juice as per the sourness of tomatoes.
- It's 1 tsp of Tomato chilli sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of Soy sauce(optional).
- It's For of topping-.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of salad oil or olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare Few drops of tabasco sauce(I used Ching's chilli sauce).
- It's to taste of salt.
Gazpacho Tomato soup instructions
- Cut the cucumber and onion into big pieces. Add 5-6 cups of water and cook in a pan. When cooked and cooled, take to a blender and blend nicely..
- Pass through a sieve so that seeds and pieces of skin can be taken away..
- Add little tomato juice and tomato sauce according to your taste..
- If you want can add very little soya sauce too....but it's completely optional..
- Mix well so that all the sauces blend nicely.
- Garnish with coriander leaves on the soup. Or can keep in the fridge for two hours before serving..
- This soup has thick consistency. Serve chilled.
- I just toasted the multi grain bread with it. Cut in any shape and serve.