Caribbean Pork Kabobs.
You can cook Caribbean Pork Kabobs using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caribbean Pork Kabobs
- It's 1 lb of pork tenderloin cut into cubes.
- It's 1 each of sweet onion cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 each of red pepper cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 each of fresh pinapple, pelled and cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pineapple juice.
- It's 3 tbsp of mrs dash caribbean citrus seasoning.
Caribbean Pork Kabobs step by step
- mix pineapple juice and 2 tbsp mrs dash in a small bowl.
- pour 6 tbsp of the pineapple juice mixture over the pork in a seperate bowl and the remaining over the vegetables. stir to coat evenly..
- cover and refrigerate for an hour.
- thread pork pieces onto 9 skewers, alternating with onion, pepper and pineapple cubes. sprinkle on remaining 1 tbsp mrs dash..
- grill or broil for 10-15 minutes.