Creamy Tomato and Cauliflower Soup. This easy cauliflower tomato soup is thick, creamy and full of flavor. The perfect healthy soup recipe that's comforting and delicious! Whenever we're trying to eat more veggies, this cauliflower and tomato soup recipe is always a go-to.
Kick your cauliflower gnocchi up a notch with this creamy sun-dried tomato sauce with fresh herbs makes for a rustic, delicious dish! Cauliflower gnocchi has hit food superstar status, and it all seems to have started when Trader Joes launched its version—those frozen bags of pasta are flying off the. This vegan tomato soup gets its rich and creamy texture from puréed cauliflower and nutritional yeast. You can cook Creamy Tomato and Cauliflower Soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Tomato and Cauliflower Soup
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of sweet onion chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 1/2 of of a large head of cauliflower chopped into small pieces(I had roughly 4 cups).
- It's 32 oz of chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 of cans of diced tomatoes(14 oz).
- It's 1/3 cup of basil, chopped or torn into small pieces.
- You need 1 cup of plain greek yogurt.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 of sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of good quality shaved or grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 of croutons.
The addition of red bell pepper, garlic, and plenty of spices create layers of flavor that will keep you coming back for more. It's the perfect meal to warm your heart during lunch or dinner, and it's. A quick, easy and super tasty creamy parmesan and sundered tomato cauliflower soup with spinach, tortellini and basil! It's time for another comforting soup recipe to stave off the chill weather and this time is a creamy parmesan sundried tomato and spinach tortellini cauliflower soup!
Creamy Tomato and Cauliflower Soup step by step
- Melt butter in a large pot and add onion and garlic. Sauteed for about 5 minutes until onion in soft and semi translucent. Next add cauliflower and toss with onions. Cook for about 5 minutes..
- Pour in the chicken stock and fit the pot with a lid. Simmer over medium heat for 20 minutes. The cauliflower should be softened. Add tomatoes with their juice and cook another 10 minutes..
- Turn down the heat to low and add all remaining ingredients except croutons and Parmesan for topping. Heat for another 5 minutes stirring to blend all ingredients..
- Using an emulsion blender(or a regular blender in batches) cream all ingredients so you have a silky, creamy soup without any chunks of cauliflower. Garnish with croutons and Parmesan. Enjoy!!.
We love chowder in this house. There's something so great about a belly-warming bowl of creamy soup, and this recipe takes it to a whole new level with the addition of cheddar cheese and bacon. What's even better is this hearty chowder uses grated cauliflower instead of the traditional potato base. The Best Cauliflower Tomato Soup Recipes on Yummly Morrocan Tomato And Cauliflower Soup, Red Pepper & Tomato Soup With Roasted Cauliflower, Easy Roasted Tomato Soup With Roasted Cauliflower + Broccoli.