Turmeric Tomato Soup.
You can cook Turmeric Tomato Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turmeric Tomato Soup
- It's 1 (16 oz) of can of tomato sauce (or thick tomato juice).
- Prepare 1 cup of veggie broth + 1/4 cup for kale.
- Prepare 1 tsp of light oil (I used avocado).
- It's 2 of garlic cloves (minced).
- It's 1 tbs of turmeric (plus more for garnish).
- It's 1 tsp of cayenne.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- It's to taste of salt pepper.
- You need of hemp seeds & pepitas (for garnish).
- It's 2 cups of chopped kale (for garnish and sustenance).
Turmeric Tomato Soup instructions
- Heat the oil and saute the garlic.
- Once fragrant and toasted, add tomato sauce, broth, and spices.
- Allow to simmer for about 15 minutes..
- In the mean time sauté your kale with the veggie broth on low for 5 minutes..
- Put soup in bowls, add kale, pepitas, hemp seeds along with more turmeric for garnish..