Tomato pasta soup with beef. This Beefy Tomato Soup is our most popular soup recipes! This comforting soup is loaded with beef and pasta simmered in a tomato cream broth! Beefy Tomato Soup has become one of our most popular recipe on our site and for good reason.
Italian tomato pasta soup is filled with hearty ground beef, sausage, mushrooms and escarole. It's the perfect bowl of comfort for the colder months ahead. It's crazy to me how within the span of days we can go from needing the air conditioning on at night to being tempted to turn the heat on in New York. You can cook Tomato pasta soup with beef using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato pasta soup with beef
- You need 2 cans of tomatoe soup.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can diced tomatoes undrained.
- It's 32 oz of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 cups of uncooked pasta (I use elbow).
- Prepare 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of medium onion diced.
- It's 1/2 of diced green bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It's 2 teaspoons of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of dried oregano.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare of Oyster crackers (optional).
When I make this beef and macaroni soup I prefer to cook the macaroni in a separate pot and then add it to the tomato mixture. This way the macaroni is perfectly cooked! You can def. cook the pasta in the tomato-broth mixture but you'll have a creamier finished product on your hands. I'm not a fan of the.
Tomato pasta soup with beef step by step
- In a fry pan, cook 1 lb of ground beef. Till all pink is gone. Drain grease and set beef aside..
- Dice all onion, garlic, green bell pepper and pan fry for about 6 minutes till vegetables are tender..
- Add cooked ground beef, chili powder, dried oregano, salt and pepper continue cooking over medium heat for 1or 2 minutes. Add tomatoe soup, and diced tomatoes with juice, and beef broth..
- Bring to a broil, and add pasta. Cover reduce heat and simmer 10 to 15 minutes till the pasta is cooked. Add oyster crackers optional..
Home » Recipes » Beef and Pork. Goulash Soup - Beef and Tomato Macaroni Soup. Return sauteed veggies to pot along with beef broth, tomato sauce, tomatoes, Worcestershire, marjoram Add in pasta, cover and reduce heat to medium,. Boil stirring occasionally, until pasta has cooked. View top rated Beef tomato pasta soup recipes with ratings and reviews.