grilled cheese with tomato soup three options. Who knew tomato soup and grilled cheese could get better? This dynamic duo is our fall go-to. Crisp, golden bread; melted cheese; and a velvety tomato-basil The cream-free soup gets its richness from a butter-and-flour roux.
I would go about three times a week to order a grilled provolone cheese & tomato sandwich. Today I wanted something different, something a little spicier, so I made up the following recipe. There's nothing like a grilled cheese and tomato soup combo, and our recipe is a low-calorie, Greek yogurt-infused take on the classic comfort food. You can have grilled cheese with tomato soup three options using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of grilled cheese with tomato soup three options
- Prepare of soup.
- You need 1 can of fifteen ounce of tomato condensed soup.
- You need 1 can of of water or milk same can the soup came in.
- You need 1/2 cup of cooked jasmine rice optional this is my choice.
- It's 2 cup of shredded colby jack cheese you could easily cut this by half but I love cheese.
- You need 2 slice of Havarti cheese.
- You need 2 slice of sharp cheddar cheese per sandwich.
- It's 4 slice of garlic Texas toast.
- You need 5 of pats of butter.
BEST Tomato Soup and Ultimate Grilled Cheese! Homemade soups do take some time to simmer over the stove, but the results are well worth it. Easy roasted tomato soup served with a simple, extra-cheesy grilled cheese sandwich is comfort food personified. It's your childhood favorite all grown up.
grilled cheese with tomato soup three options instructions
- Add soup to pot 2 options here add water.
- Or add a can of milk for more creamy.
- Third option leave plain or add rice.
- The sandwiches get out Texas toast or any bread you like.
- Lay first cheese slice.
- Alternate to next type.
- Keep alternating.
- Add shredded cheese and bread.
- Melt butter reduce heat put sandwiches in pan and cover don't burn the toast butter burns quickly.
- Toast the bread.
- Turn toast more remove and use sandwich to dip into soup hope you enjoy.
- Tip if you have leftover Chinese takeout white rice you can use here.
There are few things that scream "home" and "comfort"as much as a bowl of creamy tomato soup served with a grilled cheese sandwich. Grilled cheese and tomato soup: Name a better duo. Give tomato soup an Italian flair by pairing it with this white pizza grilled cheese. Fried, buttery bread sandwiches mozzarella, Parmesan and ricotta cheeses plus spices for the ultimate white grilled cheese sandwich. Just like Mom used to make, only better, because the soup doesn't come out of a can, which means you can control the sodium.