Easy 5 Cheese & Herb Tortellini Tomato Soup (kiddo approved). Learn how to make cheese souffle. Here goes a simple and easy recipe. Four of the five cheeses are included in a packaged four-cheese blend!
Think you're not eating that much cheese? Most of us don't even notice how much cheese we consume, but it's everywhere -- in our breakfast. Brooke blogs at CheekyKitchen.com where she shares fun family recipes. You can have Easy 5 Cheese & Herb Tortellini Tomato Soup (kiddo approved) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy 5 Cheese & Herb Tortellini Tomato Soup (kiddo approved)
- It's 10 oz of package fresh tortellini (I use Trader Giotto's from Trader Joes).
- You need 26 oz of can Campbell's condensed tomato soup.
- It's 1 tbsp of fresh basil leaves chopped.
- It's 1 tsp of fresh oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of your favorite parmesan (I use a parmesan, romano, asiago blend).
- You need 1 of salt and pepper if you desire (I think it's wonderful without).
She joined Tablespoon to share some of her best, so keep an eye on Brooke's profile. Microwave - Fast and Easy Cream Cheese Softening. Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. You can use any cheese cubes or vegetables to make this kebab, you just need to cut them in pieces that will easily fit on your.
Easy 5 Cheese & Herb Tortellini Tomato Soup (kiddo approved) step by step
- Par boil your tortellini a few minutes less than the package suggests. Poor into a colander and set aside. (mine said 6-8 minutes so I did 5).
- Using the same pot (that's now empty) pour your tomato soup concentrate in. Follow instructions on can to add the water (mine said 1 can soup concentrate + 1 can water) and heat on medium heat stirring occasionally..
- Add chopped fresh basil and oregano, garlic, salt & pepper & bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to simmer..
- Once the soup is at a steady simmer gently add the tortellini into the tomato soup deliciousness and heat for about a minute or two..
- Ladle into bowls, top with parmesan cheese and a sprig of basil. Pair with a salad or enjoy by itself..
I've never met a cheese board I didn't like. And since June happens to be National Dairy Month, I thought I would share some essentials to get started. So I am posting this review to war. Easiest cheese quiche is a super easy savory and fluffy pie recipe made with just a few ingredients. It takes no time at all and tastes delicious.