Chapli Kabobs. Chapli Kabab recipe inEnglish & Urdu available at Sooperchef.pk. Chapli Kabab Recipe - Original Peshawari Chapli Kabab - Cooking With Shama Peshawari Chapli Kabab Recipe Restaurant Style Mixed together with a South Asian blend of spices, the beef is flattened into circles and shallow-fried.
Chicken Chapli Kabab also known as Peshawari Kabab is absolutely tender chicken keema meat infused with such flavorful spices & given a flat disc shape resembling a patty. Try this popular kabab recipe, made easier by the Stove Top Stuffing Mix. Find ways to cook amazing food and save time at Kraft What's Cooking. You can cook Chapli Kabobs using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chapli Kabobs
- Prepare 2 lb of ground meat beef or lamb.
- You need 1 bunch of green onions.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cilantro.
- You need 1 of green beel pepper.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cumin.
- Prepare 1 pinch of coriander.
- Prepare 1 can of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 of hot red chilli pepper.
- It's 1 of flour.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil.
Chapli Kabab with Stove Top Stuffing Mix. Chapli kebab recipe is a small patty comprising of meat mince having different spices mixed in it. The patty is then pan fried with oil. Chapli kabab does not get better than this.
Chapli Kabobs step by step
- Take 11/2 lb of ground beef or ground lamb, put it in a bowl, and set it aside..
- In a blender or food processor, chop finely one bunch of cleaned green onions, one bunch of washed cilantro, and 1/2 of a green bell pepper. You want the mix to have the consistency of paste or else you will have chunks of ingredients sticking out of the kabob and the small pieces will burn upon frying. Take the mix out of the food processor and into a clean medium sized bowl. To the mix, add 1 tablespoon (tbsp) of finely chopped garlic and then add the meat to this bowl..
- Mix the ingredients together well and then add 3 tbsp of ground cilantro seeds, 3 tbsp of cumin, and 2 tbsp of coriander..
- Add the chicken broth and the salt.
- Add the chilli pepper to the food processor and crush until made powder, make sure you take the seeds off when you clean it before putting in the food processor.
- When all of the ingredients are mixed well into the meat, it should be soft but not sloppy. If it is, then add a little bit (1tbsp) of all purpose flour. Do not add too much flour or it will ruin the taste..
- In a frying pan add 1 cup of vegetable oil and put on medium heat. To make the kabobs uniform, take enough mix to make a ball, the press the ball and make into a patty. Do not make them too thick or they will not cook inside..
- Once cooked on one side, flip and cook the other, once done, pat dry with paper towel to dry the excess of oil..
Try our new Chapli Kabab Recipe. Fry karne se pehle tamatar shali karke mix karke. Kabab ki shakal den aur ek tamatar ka slice rakh kargaram oil main fry. Check out the Chapli Kabab Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Chapli Kabab Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show.