Buffalo chicken dip. Buffalo chicken dip can be made using shredded poached chicken, baked chicken breasts or baked chicken thighs, rotisserie chicken, or even leftover Thanksgiving turkey. Easy Rotisserie Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe - An easy appetizer recipe. This Buffalo Chicken Dip is loaded with creamy, spicy, cheesy goodness.
Buffalo Chicken Dip tastes like the buffalo chicken wings we love but without the mess! This easy appetizer is made with just a handful of ingredients in the oven or slow cooker! Buffalo Chicken Dip is a classic American favorite dip. You can have Buffalo chicken dip using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken dip
- You need 500 gms of boneless chicken.
- Prepare 1 bunch of spring onion greens only.
- It's 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2medium of onions.
- You need 2 tsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbspn of ginger garlic paste.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Olive oil.
- It's to taste of Black pepper.
- You need as needed of Capsicum in different colours.
- You need as needed of Mozarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 bottle of red hot sauce.
It's full of cheesy goodness, and is always a party favorite. You can use crackers, a sliced baguette, or even celery for dipping. A classic Buffalo Chicken Dip - shredded chicken, hot sauce, cream cheese, ranch dressing, and lots of cheese! Buffalo chicken dip is also one of the easiest Super Bowl appetizers you could make—and it's impossible to mess up.
Buffalo chicken dip instructions
- Boil the chicken in ginger garlic paste and salt..shred the chicken...
- Take a pan add butter,now add onions,add garlic saute well..add shreded chicken to it..saute..now add the hot sauce mix it well.
- Add the spring onions greens to it..and give a good mix..it's done keep aside.
- Now take a capsicum in baking tray cut into halves,sprinkle some olive oil,black pepper and salt,fill the chicken into it...
- Add some cheese and spring onion greens on it,bake it on 250 degree for 15 mins..serve hot...
Enjoy the flavors of buffalo wings without the mess with our buffalo chicken dip recipe. In a bowl, mix the chicken, cream cheese, and buffalo sauce. Pour mixture into a cast iron skillet and. It's perfect for sharing with friends and a must for your Superbowl party!! I've been making this buffalo chicken dip for years because it's always a hit when I serve it at any party.