Buffalo Wings with home-made Blue Cheese Dip.
You can have Buffalo Wings with home-made Blue Cheese Dip using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Wings with home-made Blue Cheese Dip
- Prepare 30 of Chicken Wings.
- Prepare 0.5 Cup of melted Butter.
- It's 1 Cup of Buffalo Sauce.
- It's 1 Cup of Plain Flour.
- It's of Cayenne Pepper.
- It's of Garlic Salt.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
- You need 100 g of Blue Cheese.
- You need 0.5 Cup of Sour Cream.
- It's 0.5 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- It's 1/2 of Lemon.
Buffalo Wings with home-made Blue Cheese Dip step by step
- Pre-heat the oven at 200C. Either in a bowl or zip lock bag, add the Flour, 1/2 Tsp Cayenne Pepper, 1/2 Tsp Salt, 1/2 Tsp Garlic Salt and mix. Towel or pat dry the wings before dipping and coating in the flour mixture..
- In a separate bowl, mix the melted Butter and Buffalo Sauce. Dip each Chicken Wing that has been coated with the dry mix into the wet mix before adding it onto a baking tray to bake. Once ready, place in the oven to bake for up to 1 Hour, making sure to flip the wings over half way through baking..
- Crumble the cheese using your hands into a glass bowl and place it in a pot of boiling water. Allow the cheese to gently start melting before removing the bowl from the pot. Add the Sour Cream and Mayo to the cheese, mixing it in. Last but not least, squeeze half a Lemon juice, add 1/2 Tsp Garlic Salt and 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper and mix before refrigerating..
- Bake the Wings longer should you prefer to have them slightly more crispy. When ready, serve with the Blue Cheese dip and sliced Celery. Enjoy!.