Buffalo Chicken Dip. Buffalo chicken dip can be made using shredded poached chicken, baked chicken breasts or baked chicken thighs, rotisserie chicken, or even leftover Thanksgiving turkey. Easy Rotisserie Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe - An easy appetizer recipe. This Buffalo Chicken Dip is loaded with creamy, spicy, cheesy goodness.
Buffalo Chicken Dip tastes like the buffalo chicken wings we love but without the mess! This easy appetizer is made with just a handful of ingredients in the oven or slow cooker! Buffalo Chicken Dip is a classic American favorite dip. You can have Buffalo Chicken Dip using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip
- You need 2 (8 oz) of Packages of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 12 oz of Bottle of Ranch Dressing.
- Prepare 3 can of (Large Cans) White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast or roasted chicken already roasted from the grocery store (shred it).
- You need 5 oz of Bottle of Franks Red Hot Sauce.
- It's 2 cup of Shredded Colby Jack Cheese or Fiesta Blend.
- You need 1 of Serve with your favorite tortilla chips or crackers.
It's full of cheesy goodness, and is always a party favorite. You can use crackers, a sliced baguette, or even celery for dipping. A classic Buffalo Chicken Dip - shredded chicken, hot sauce, cream cheese, ranch dressing, and lots of cheese! Buffalo chicken dip is also one of the easiest Super Bowl appetizers you could make—and it's impossible to mess up.
Buffalo Chicken Dip instructions
- Heat cream cheese and ranch dressing in sauce pan, Stir until melted and smooth. Add chicken and hot sauce. Pour into 9x13 baking dish, spread cheese over the top Bake at 350 for 25 minutes Remove and stir cheese into dip, let cool and set..
Enjoy the flavors of buffalo wings without the mess with our buffalo chicken dip recipe. In a bowl, mix the chicken, cream cheese, and buffalo sauce. Pour mixture into a cast iron skillet and. It's perfect for sharing with friends and a must for your Superbowl party!! I've been making this buffalo chicken dip for years because it's always a hit when I serve it at any party.