Blue Cheese Buffalo Chicken Dip.
You can have Blue Cheese Buffalo Chicken Dip using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blue Cheese Buffalo Chicken Dip
- It's 3/4 lb of chicken breast, cooked and shredded.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of hot sauce.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of blue cheese salad dressing.
- You need 1 cup of crumbled blue cheese.
- You need 2 box of cream cheese @ room temp. (8 oz each box).
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese (I used a cheddar blend).
Blue Cheese Buffalo Chicken Dip step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Prep a baking dish (I use a glass Pyrex handled bowl) with a spritz of oil or cooking spray..
- In a saucepan - combine chicken, hot sauce, blue cheese dressing and crumbled blue cheese over medium heat. Cut cream cheese into cubes and add in..
- Stir often and continue to cook until everything is melted and well combined..
- Remove from heat and stir in shredded cheese..
- Pour mixture into baking dish. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes..
- I serve this with tortilla chips and celery sticks. Enjoy : ).