Spicy chicken kabobs. When I see Meyer lemons in the store, it must be spring. I like using them for these easy chicken kabobs, but regular grilled lemons still add the signature smoky tang. Learn how to make Spicy Chicken Kabobs.
Brush any remaining spice mixture on chicken. These grilled chicken kabobs are made with marinated chicken and colorful vegetables, all threaded onto skewers and cooked to perfection. An easy dinner that can also be baked in the oven! You can cook Spicy chicken kabobs using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy chicken kabobs
- It's 1/2 tsp of Ground turmeric.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Ground ginger.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ground cumin.
- It's 1 tbsp of Ground coriander.
- You need 1 tbsp of Super fine sugar.
The best part about chicken kabobs is that you decide what you put Marinade in the chicken kabob marinade for a few hours or over night. It is certainly not required but. Chicken-and-Shrimp Kabobs with Summer Vegetables and Basil Oil. Recipe: Spicy Glazed Shrimp and Vegetable Kabobs.
Spicy chicken kabobs step by step
- Combine all spices together in a bowl and mix well.
- Cut chicken in to bite-size cubes.add to spice mixture and stir to coat the chicken pieces thoroughly.
- Put chicken on the kabobs along with peppers, grill until no longer pink.
- Tip, to keep from burning or drying out brush with a little olive oil, turn frequently.
The sweet and tangy shrimp and seasoned vegetables are a complete meal. Reviews for: Photos of Spicy Chicken Kabobs with Vegetable Rice. Chicken Kabobs - fajita style chicken kabobs seasoned with a spicy, easy marinade. We love grilling anything and everything during the hot summer months. How to make Spicy Chicken Kabobs - prep & cook time, serving size, nutritional info, ingredients.