Buffalo Chicken Dip. Buffalo chicken dip can be made using shredded poached chicken, baked chicken breasts or baked chicken thighs, rotisserie chicken, or even leftover Thanksgiving turkey. Easy Rotisserie Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe - An easy appetizer recipe. This Buffalo Chicken Dip is loaded with creamy, spicy, cheesy goodness.
Buffalo Chicken Dip tastes like the buffalo chicken wings we love but without the mess! This easy appetizer is made with just a handful of ingredients in the oven or slow cooker! Buffalo Chicken Dip is a classic American favorite dip. You can have Buffalo Chicken Dip using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip
- It's 8 oz of softened cream cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of ranch dressing.
- You need 1/2 cup of franks redhot sauce (my friend uses the franks wing sauce which is hotter, use what you prefer).
- It's 1 cup of shredded 3 cheese blend (any kind you prefer is fine).
- You need 2 of 12.5 oz cans of chicken in water, drained.
It's full of cheesy goodness, and is always a party favorite. You can use crackers, a sliced baguette, or even celery for dipping. A classic Buffalo Chicken Dip - shredded chicken, hot sauce, cream cheese, ranch dressing, and lots of cheese! Buffalo chicken dip is also one of the easiest Super Bowl appetizers you could make—and it's impossible to mess up.
Buffalo Chicken Dip step by step
- Heat oven to 350°..
- In a med bowl combine cream cheese, ranch dressing, hot sauce and 1/2 cup cheese, stir until combined..
- Stir in chicken then pour mixture into baking dish..
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese on top is melted..
- Serve with crackers, chips or vegetables..
Enjoy the flavors of buffalo wings without the mess with our buffalo chicken dip recipe. In a bowl, mix the chicken, cream cheese, and buffalo sauce. Pour mixture into a cast iron skillet and. It's perfect for sharing with friends and a must for your Superbowl party!! I've been making this buffalo chicken dip for years because it's always a hit when I serve it at any party.