Buffalo Chicken Dip. Buffalo chicken dip can be made using shredded poached chicken, baked chicken breasts or baked chicken thighs, rotisserie chicken, or even leftover Thanksgiving turkey. Easy Rotisserie Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe - An easy appetizer recipe. This Buffalo Chicken Dip is loaded with creamy, spicy, cheesy goodness.
Buffalo Chicken Dip tastes like the buffalo chicken wings we love but without the mess! This easy appetizer is made with just a handful of ingredients in the oven or slow cooker! Buffalo Chicken Dip is a classic American favorite dip. You can have Buffalo Chicken Dip using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip
- You need of minced boiled chicken.
- Prepare of Franks red hot sauce.
- Prepare cup of ranch dressing.
- It's 16 oz of cream cheese.
- It's of shredded mozzarella add to taste on top when cooking in oven.
It's full of cheesy goodness, and is always a party favorite. You can use crackers, a sliced baguette, or even celery for dipping. A classic Buffalo Chicken Dip - shredded chicken, hot sauce, cream cheese, ranch dressing, and lots of cheese! Buffalo chicken dip is also one of the easiest Super Bowl appetizers you could make—and it's impossible to mess up.
Buffalo Chicken Dip step by step
- Boil and mince chicken drain and add to saute pan.....add hot sauce.
- Add Cup of ranch.
- Add 16oz of cream cheese and heat over stove top in saute pan with stirring every few minutes..
- When mixed, throw it in a baking pan, add mozzarella to liking and bake @ 350 for 10 minutes.
- Work up some good munchies, take a few hits of some good shit and enjoy this bomb ass dip.
Enjoy the flavors of buffalo wings without the mess with our buffalo chicken dip recipe. In a bowl, mix the chicken, cream cheese, and buffalo sauce. Pour mixture into a cast iron skillet and. It's perfect for sharing with friends and a must for your Superbowl party!! I've been making this buffalo chicken dip for years because it's always a hit when I serve it at any party.