J's Buffalo chicken dip.
You can cook J's Buffalo chicken dip using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of J's Buffalo chicken dip
- It's 16 oz of Cream cheese, softened.
- You need 3 large of Boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 cup of Texas Pete's hot sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Ranch dressing.
- Prepare 3 cup of Shredded Chedder cheese.
- It's 1 of Tortilla chips.
J's Buffalo chicken dip instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Bake or boil chicken breasts until cooked thoroughly.
- Shread cooked chicken and sit to side.
- Spread cream cheese into ungreased 1 qt baking dish.
- Layer with chicken, buffalo sauce & ranch dressing..
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips.