buffalo chicken dip. Buffalo chicken dip can be made using shredded poached chicken, baked chicken breasts or baked chicken thighs, rotisserie chicken, or even leftover Thanksgiving turkey. Easy Rotisserie Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe - An easy appetizer recipe. This Buffalo Chicken Dip is loaded with creamy, spicy, cheesy goodness.
Buffalo Chicken Dip tastes like the buffalo chicken wings we love but without the mess! This easy appetizer is made with just a handful of ingredients in the oven or slow cooker! Buffalo Chicken Dip is a classic American favorite dip. You can have buffalo chicken dip using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of buffalo chicken dip
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It's 1/2 lb of boneless chicken tenders.
- It's 1 cup of sharp cheddar shredded cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of diced onions.
- You need 1 of franks red hot sauce.
It's full of cheesy goodness, and is always a party favorite. You can use crackers, a sliced baguette, or even celery for dipping. A classic Buffalo Chicken Dip - shredded chicken, hot sauce, cream cheese, ranch dressing, and lots of cheese! Buffalo chicken dip is also one of the easiest Super Bowl appetizers you could make—and it's impossible to mess up.
buffalo chicken dip step by step
- preheat oven to 375°.
- foil baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
- bake chicken for 20-25 min.
- once chicken is cooked grind it up to however chunky you want your dip.
- use a baking dish and mix chicken with the rest of your ingredients. When adding the hot sauce use it to taste.(I add it until it turns everything kind of orange.).
- put this in oven at 375° for 10-15 min.( Stir about half way into baking).
- serve with whatever you want(pretzel bread sticks, chips, nachos,etc).
Enjoy the flavors of buffalo wings without the mess with our buffalo chicken dip recipe. In a bowl, mix the chicken, cream cheese, and buffalo sauce. Pour mixture into a cast iron skillet and. It's perfect for sharing with friends and a must for your Superbowl party!! I've been making this buffalo chicken dip for years because it's always a hit when I serve it at any party.