You can have Shish Kabobs using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shish Kabobs
- It's 1 lb of meat.
- You need 1/2 cup of Lawry's Herb and Garlic Marinade.
- It's 1/2 of green pepper.
- You need 1/2 of red pepper.
- It's 1/2 of yellow pepper.
- You need 1/4 of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 packages of skewers.
Shish Kabobs instructions
- Cut meat into 1 inch cubes..
- Coat meat in marinade and let marinate for 30 minutes in the fridge..
- Cut peppers and onion into 1 inch pieces..
- Coat veggies in olive oil and black pepper to taste. Set aside until meat is ready..
- When meat is almost ready turn on the grill..
- Put meat and veggies on skewers, alternating as desired..
- Place finished skewers on grill. Rotate skewers once while cooking. Cook until desired doneness is achieved..
- Eat! I recommend serving with rice..